F.A.S.T. Physical Therapy shall be the CENTER OF EXCELLENCE in providing COMPLETE rehabilitation care for all orthopedic and neurologic conditions in Omaha and its surrounding area.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Dodge Street Office
7337 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68114
Phone: (402) 391-7575
Fax: (402) 391-1508
Dodge Office Hours
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Grover Street Office
5030 Grover Street
Omaha, NE 68106
Phone: (402) 551-0575
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Omaha, NE, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments canceled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Most insurance plans are except. We are also please to inform you that our therapist are Tier 1 proivers for most insurance plans. Please call our office to verify your insurance carrier and for any questions
Please contact the office regarding our financial policy and further details.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Facilities and Equipment
- TENs unit
- Mosit thermal therapy
- Physician on-site
- Accomdative devices for training such as crutches, walker, knee walker, etc.
- On-site casting suite for custom molded orthotics and braces